In this guide, we will teach you how to upload GoPro Hero5 4K video to YouTub for sharing.
Got a GoPro Hero5 for days and I’m having some problems editing the footage. When I bring the GoPro Hero 5 4K video to YouTube, the file was rejected. I’m seeking for the solution to the GoPro to YouTube uploading issues.
A little searching turns up the solution. There are two basic issues we need to resolve: divide GoPro Hero5 4K files into shorter 15 min sections( YouTube has a 15 min limit in usual.); convert GoPro Hero5 4K video to a compatible file type .mov, .mpeg4, .avi, .3gp for YouTube. Another important, adjust the video bitrate, frame rate for your 4K video before putting to YouTube.
Searching further, I found Brorsoft Video Converter just can meet my needs. With this outstanding 4K video converter app, you can fast convert GoPro Hero5 4K videos to YouTube compatible format like AVI, 3GP without quality loss. What’s more, with the built-in video editor, it’s freely for you to trim the 4K videos into multiple segments with short duration. The most important is that, it allows you to modify the video bitrate, frame rate, video size, audio channel, etc for your original Hero5 4K clips for easier uploading.
*If you’re using a Mac, simply turn to Brorsoft 4K Video Converter for Mac to convert and transfer GoPro Hero5 4K to YouTube on Mac(including macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite).
How to upload a GoPro Hero5 4K video YouTube
1. Import 4K files > Install and launch the 4K video converter. Then you can add the 4K videos from your Hero5 to the program by clicking Add button or directly drag and drop.
2. Select output format > Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your GoPro Hero5 4K footage on YouTube, .mov, .mpeg4, .avi, .3gp format from Common Video are all the proper formats.
3. Adjust the video, audio settings > After several attempts, I get know Youtube’s maximum 4K bitrate is 45Mbps and it doesn’t work with 60fps 4k video well. You can set the video frame rate like 24fps. If you don’t want to spend long time uploading a 4k video to YouTube, you can downscale 4K to 1080p if you need.
4. Edit/Split your GoPro Hero5 4K video > Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the movie you want.
Tip: If the video clips you’ve trimmed are still longer than 15 minutes, you can choose to split the 4K movie into smaller parts so as to share on YouTube without limit. Click the Split icon in the main interface, and you can cut your files according to time length and file size.
5. Start the conversion > Finally, click Convert to start the 4K to YouTube conversion. When the conversion ends, you can tap the Open button to locate the converted files and then upload the GoPro Hero5 4K video to YouTube simply.
Upload Xavc s to Youtube with Best Settings
Uploading h.265/HEVC Videos to Youtube
Convert Gopro Hero5 4k Mp4 to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12
Gopro Studio Crashed – Get Best Gopro Studio Alternative
How to Prep Gopro Video Files For Editing in Imovie