Many Mac users rush to update to macOS Sierra, and finally find some applications are not available on the newly macOS. For example, Handbrake on macOS Sierra is not available. So if you decide to update your Mac to the latest macOS Sierra system, you will take the risk that you can’t use handbrake to convert videos on macOS Sierra. Fortunately, a Handbrake alternative for macOS Sierra can survive you from the issue: Handbrake not working on macOS Sierra.
Advanced Edition of Handbrake on macOS Sierra
Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac updates constantly to be compatible with the newly macOS Sierra. It is one of the best alternative to Handbrake for Sierra no matter in the output format range, program stability, conversion speed, output quality, user customization or user friendly level. It is more easy-to-use and offers some unbeatable features like batch conversion and customized output settings for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, PS3, iMovie, FCP and more. Plus, it supports more video formats than Handbrake like WMV, AVI, MTS, MKV, XAVC, TiVo, etc.
Top Reasons for Choosing Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac as Best Handbrake Alternative for macOS Sierra
1. OS X support: Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is workable on Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Serria, 10.11 El Capitan. HandBrake for macOS Sierra is somehow incompatible.
2. Quality & Speed: Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is much faster than HandBrake in video encoding and decoding(It runs an unbeatable 30X faster speed than others.). And it offers high quality in converted video files.
3. Process video ability: As far as we know, it is freaking hard to process MKV conversion with Handbrake. Errors always occurred. While, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac can convert any files including MKV in a hassle-free way.
4. Output: HandBrake outputs MP4, MKV. While, Brorsoft Video for Mac can convert any HD/4K Videos to MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, MPEG, VOB, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, DivX, XviD and even 3D videos. Besides, it enables you to convert video to fit your portable media players with the best video settings. Video Presets for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, Apple TV 3, Samsung Galaxy Devices, Google Nexus, Xbox One/360, PS3/PS4, Amazon Kindle devices and more are provided.
5. Usability (Profile Settings): Handbrake allows more personal settings and provides numerous video and audio parameter settings for advanced users to alter the file size and video quality accordingly. But it also acquires the right codecs to be installed for the type of file you wish to convert however such as DivX, Xvid, OGM, etc. With Brorsoft Video for Mac, you can freely adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
How to Use Handbrake Alternative to Convert Videos on macOS Sierra
Step 1. Import video files
Download, install and launch the alternative to Handbrake macOS Sierra. Then click “Add Video” button to browse and choose the video files you want to convert. You also can drag the files to this program directly. Batch conversion is supported, so you can load more than one file to save time.
Step 2. Select output format you want
Click the “Format” icon, and then go to the right category to find the video format you want. As you can see, various video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, AVI, etc. are provided. You can also choose the icon of iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Samsung, Android, etc. to get videos with best settings for the selected device/software.
Tip: If you want to customize the output video quality, you can click the “Settings” button to open the Settings window and set video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, codec, etc.
Step 3. Edit video files(optional)
If necessary, you can perhaps try to edit your video files with the alternative to Handbrake. There are main seven functions available: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, Audio Editor, and Subtitle. Just do as you like.
Step 4. Start video conversion on macOS Sierra
When all settings are done, click the big Convert button and the program will begin converting your videos to the decent format on macOS Sierra immediately.